Epic Quotes From the Parents

"What the HHEEELLLLL!" ~Pop

"Que Lastima." ~Mom

Pop:"I need a DDP." Jen: "what's that?" Pop: "Diet Dr. Pepper. It'll catch on."

"Been in trouble once, I'll be in trouble again, might as well do what I want." ~Pop

"You guys are awful!" ~Mom

Sunday, March 6, 2011

An Epic Tale

Let me tell you of an epic tale, one that ended suddenly. I once visited never never land to see the mermaids, because i heard they were hot! Anyway, upon reaching this mystical land i searched and found these awesomely hot mermaids. I soon fell into conversation with these beauties of the deep and made them fall madly in love with me. I didn't know then what i know now, which is never let mermaids fall in love with you. They fell in love with me, but i soon discovered that is one of the worst things that can happen to one that meets mermaids. As i became more comfortable with these awesome beauties, i drew closer to the waters edge. upon reaching said edge they grabbed me and pulled me under to a watery grave. That's when i woke up. The End.

When i was thinking of writing this awesome tale of awesomeness, i decided i didn't want to write just anything for my first post, so i wrote this tale. Besides your first post has to be awesome and i think this comes pretty close.

1 comment: